Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Memory Calendars

Personalized scrapbook calendars to meet your every need! Made with the best materials and real embellishments! They come ready for you to place your photos in each month and hang them up!
These are great gifts for Christmas, new arrivals, weddings and just because!
You can get one for your home and one for your office!
~Available in 8x8 or 12x12
~Different Themes:
Month to Month (using the holidays/seasons as layouts)
Baby Boy
Baby Girl
~You can start your calendar with any Month
~I can customize the layouts for any special occasion
~Once the year is over, you can take the pages out and put them into your scrapbooks to make your memories last even longer!
~All calendars are Archival Safe. Products used are acid free and durable for long term keepsakes.

Here are some examples of the pages you may see in your calendar!

3 comments:

Jessarella said...

I love my calendar! I use it everyday. I print a picture of the twins each month to put on that months page so I can flip back through it and see how much they have grown. After the year is over, I will just stick the pages in a scrap book.

Terrie said...

The sample pictures don't begin to do these pages justice. The colors and embelishments are so beautiful the I am proud to show this calendar off to everyone! Truly homemade. The best part of all, I can save them forever after the year is over by putting them in my scrapbook.

Kim Royer said...

So cute. I love my calendar! I had one made for each of my kids and love having a place to jot down all the milestones. I have even given a few away as gifts and the ladies loved them! Such a great idea!